Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the last week in review

The following photographs are just the past week or so in review for me.


I have started having a fascination with dead animals on the street. I walk around a lot and most of theses dead animals are around at night (most likely because people sweet them up during the day) I come across mostly mice, rats, and birds. I have yet to see anything super exotic and dead, but I'm sure one day I will come across it.

This Photo is another animal, alive however, the roach was causation for half of the bar to cause an uproar.



This was taken at another Frank 151 event, the opening of an art show by B.K. skum.

This is the "dream machine" from the Skum show, apparently if you closed your eyes you could see different colors and images. It kind of worked for me, but this bartender seemed to be into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment