Saturday, April 23, 2011

There is such a thing as Spring

I almost forgot what it felt like to sit in the sunshine and breathe fresh air, so I went to Westport, CT last weekend.

This is my friend Alberto's dad's home.



The trees in his backyard were blooming or getting ready to blossom.


There were about ten or more chickens roaming around. One rooster.


These trees grow this way.


A cat drinking some water by the chopped firewood.


Sadly, this was the only interior shot I snapped. The textures and colors are in perfect harmony throughout their home.


Part of the beach in Westport, viewed through a weathered hurricane fence.



I collected a few seashells and rocks from the coast.



For the three days I spent there, the tide was low and the sun was out.
I only shot two rolls of film, and only four weren't my favorites.

More photos/words at www.shinykid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment